FLOOD FM’s benchmark radio show “F Yeah Fridays,” which counts down our 15 favorite tracks of the last two weeks, returns today for its 32nd episode. This week’s installment—featuring standout singles from exciting new collaborations by Black Thought & Danger Mouse and Panda Bear & Sonic Boom, the heated new track from Yeah Yeah Yeahs, M.I.A.’s latest teaser for MATA, a burning question from Alvvays, Surf Curse’s ode to overcoming hardships, Open Mike Eagle’s homage to his underground hip-hop forebears, and more—debuted this morning on FLOOD FM at 8.a.m. PST, but will be repeated all day long at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 5 p.m., 8 p.m., and 11 p.m. Tune in here.
While you wait for the next airing of the episode, you can check out the full list of this week’s picks below. “FYF” will continue to run biweekly and is hosted by FLOOD FM Program Director and Popscene, San Francisco co-founder Aaron Axelsen.
15. Little Dragon — “Frisco”
14. Titus Andronicus — “Give Me Grief”
13. Franc Moody — “Raining in LA”
12. Panda Bear + Sonic Boom — “Edge of the Edge”
11. The Black Angels — “Without a Trace”
10. Rex Orange County — “Threat”
9. Frankie Cosmos — “One Year Stand”
8. Open Mike Eagle — “i'll fight you”
7. Surf Curse — “Lost Honor”
6. Sad Night Dynamite — “What Does That Make Me?”
5. Alvvays — “Easy on Your Own?”
4. Dodie — “Got Weird”
3. M.I.A. — “Popular”
2. Danger Mouse & Black Thought (feat. A$AP Rocky and Run The Jewels) — “Strangers”
1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs — “Burning”
FLOOD FM is now available to stream on multiple platforms, including Apple Radio, TuneIn, Alexa, iHeartMedia, Live365, and Sonos Radio. You can listen to FLOOD FM almost anywhere—from your home to your car to your smart speakers. Give it a whirl and ask Alexa or Siri to "Listen to FLOOD FM."
Don't forget to tune in every Sunday for "FLOOD Flashback Sundays," where we'll take listeners on a 24-hour musical journey showcasing iconic indie and alternative artists from the '80s, '90s, and early aughts.