FLOOD FM’s “F Yeah Fridays” Ep. 14 feat. Darkside, Lorde, Childish Gambino, and More
This week's "Fave 15" podcast also includes Charlotte Day Wilson, Remi Wolf, Torres, MUNYA, and Lala Lala.
The 14th episode of our weekly Spotify podcast, “F Yeah Fridays,” is here. Music journalist Adrian Spinelli fills in for Aaron Axelsen this week and he’s curated the 15 must hear new tracks of the week.
This week’s podcast features Childish Gambino doing his best Brittany Howard impression on a stunning cover of “Stay High,” the second single from Lorde‘s upcoming Solar Power album, another preview of Remi Wolf’s new album with “Liquor Store,” the enamoring “Only Young” from Darkside‘s highly-anticipated return, and new discoveries from Australia’s First Beige, Omaha rapper Marcey Yates, and London modern R&B artist Samm Henshaw with Tiana Major9.
Listen to episode 14 of “F Yeah Fridays: FLOOD’s Fave 15” via Spotify, and check out the full list of all of this week’s top 15 tracks below:
1. Darkside—“Only Young”
2. Lorde—“Stoned At The Nail Salon”
3. Charlotte Day Wilson—“Lovesick Utopia”
5. Lala Lala—”Diver”
6. Marcey Yates & Xoboi feat. Conny Franko—“Fruit SNX”
7. Big Red Machine—“Phoenix” feat. Fleet Foxes and Anaïs Mitchell
8. MUNYA—“Pour Toi”
9. Swedish House Mafia ft. Ty Dolla Sign and 070 Shake—“Lifetime”
10. First Beige ft. Allysha Joy—“Sudden Weight”
11. Remi Wolf—”Liquor Store”
12. Samm Henshaw & Tiana Major9—“Grow”
13. Childish Gambino—“Stay High” (Brittany Howard cover)
14. Bad Bad Hats—“Detroit Basketball”
15. Liz Cooper—“Getting Closer”
FLOOD FM is now available to stream on multiple platforms, including Apple Radio, TuneIn, Alexa, iHeartMedia, Live365, and Sonos Radio. You can listen to FLOOD FM almost anywhere—from your home to your car to your smart speakers. Give it a whirl and ask Alexa or Siri to “Listen to FLOOD FM.”
Don’t forget to tune in every Sunday for “FLOOD Flashback Sundays,” where we’ll take listeners on a 24-hour musical journey showcasing iconic indie and alternative artists from the ’80s, ’90s, and early aughts.